Statewide Resources for Teachers
The Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Distance Learning is working on providing low incidence teachers the following key statewide resources:
- Academic Skill Instructional Supports/Resources - Coming soon!
- Social Skill Instructional Supports/Resources - Coming soon!
- Visual Supports/Scheduling Resources - Coming soon!
- Licensed Educator Professional Development Resources - Coming soon!
- Paraprofessional Development Resources
- Family Support Resources - Coming soon!
- Technology for Providing/Accessing Distance Services - Coming soon!
These statewide resources can also be accessed by using the top navigation tabs drop-down menu.
The contents of this website do not necessarily represent the policy of the federal Department of Education or the state Department of Education, and you should not assume endorsement by the federal or state government. Funding for this event is made possible with a grant from the MN Department of Education. The source of the funds is federal award Special Education – Grants to States, CFDA 84.027A.
Metro Area – For more information about ASD services in your area, contact a Region 11 ASD district representative or the Director of Special Education in each local school district.
Greater MN – For more information about ASD services in your area, contact the Director of Special Education in each local school district.