The Early Hearing Detection and Intervention - Early Childhood Deaf and Hard of Hearing Learning is working on providing low incidence teachers the following key statewide resources:
- Early Childhood/DHH Providers, Shared Resources
- Family Support Organizations, Links to Resources
- National Organizations - DHH, Links to Resources
- Online Activity Sites for Preschoolers and Families
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Technology for Providing/Accessing Distance Services
These statewide resources can also be accessed by using the top navigation tabs drop-down menu.
The contents of this website do not necessarily represent the policy of the federal Department of Education or the state Department of Education, and you should not assume endorsement by the federal or state government. Funding for this event is made possible with a grant from the MN Department of Education. The source of the funds is federal award Special Education – Grants to States, CFDA 84.027A.
Kathy Anderson, M.ED., LSLS Cert AVT, Statewide EHDI Specialist MN Low Incidence Projects