Statewide Resources for Teachers
The Deaf/Hard of Hearing Distance Learning is working on providing low incidence teachers the following key statewide resources:
- Accommodations/Accessing Online Learning
- ASL Interpreters/Cued Speech Transliterators
- ASL Resources/Materials
- EHDI/Early Childhood
- Related Service Providers
- Self-Advocacy, Compensatory Skills
- Social-Emotional Learning, Supports
- Teacher Resources/Providing Services through Distance Learning
- Transition to Post-Secondary
- Websites/Social Media sites, Distance Learning for DHH
These statewide resources can also be accessed by using the top navigation tabs drop-down menu.
The contents of this website do not necessarily represent the policy of the federal Department of Education or the state Department of Education, and you should not assume endorsement by the federal or state government. Funding for this event is made possible with a grant from the MN Department of Education. The source of the funds is federal award Special Education – Grants to States, CFDA 84.027A.
Mary Cashman-Bakken J.D., Minnesota State Specialist: Deaf and Hard of Hearing
VP 507-412-5214, Mary.Cashman-Bakken@state.mn.us