See below a listing of ALL the pages with resources posted on this "Distance Learning Hub":
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Distance Learning Home
- Academic Skill Instructional Supports/Resources - coming soon!
- Social Skill Instructional Supports/Resources - coming soon!
- Visual Supports/Scheduling Resources - coming soon!
- Licensed Educator Professional Development Resources - coming soon!
- Paraprofessional Development Resources
- Family Support Resources - coming soon!
- Technology for Providing/Accessing Distance Services - coming soon!
- Blind and Visually Impaired
- Expanded Core (all areas)
- Assistive Technology- coming soon!
- Career Education - coming soon!
- Compensatory/Access Skills (App)
- Independent Living - coming soon!
- Orientation & Mobility
- Recreation & Leisure
- Self-Determination - coming soon!
- Sensory Efficiency - coming soon!
- Social Interaction - coming soon!
- DeafBlind - external site
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Accommodations/Accessing Online Learning
- Assessment/Evaluation - coming soon!
- ASL Interpreters/Cued Speech Transliterators
- ASL Resources/Materials
- EHDI/Early Childhood
- Related Service Providers - coming soon!
- Self-Advocacy, Compensatory Skills
- Social-Emotional Learning, Supports
- Teacher Resources/Providing Services through Distance Learning - coming soon!
- Transition to Post-Secondary
- Websites/Social Media sites, Distance Learning for DHH
- Developmental Adapted Physical Education - external site
- EHDI-Early Childhood DHH
- Physically Impaired - coming soon!
- Traumatic Brain Injury - coming soon!
- Statewide Mailing Lists
- Metro ECSU Event Registration
General Hub Contact
Shuyin Maciel, Information Architect
MN Low Incidence Projects/Metro ECSU firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question related to a specific project, please connect with the "Contact Information" person indicated at the bottom of each page.
The contents of this website do not necessarily represent the policy of the federal Department of Education or the state Department of Education, and you should not assume endorsement by the federal or state government. Funding for this event is made possible with a grant from the MN Department of Education. The source of the funds is federal award Special Education – Grants to States, CFDA 84.027A.
Ingrid Aasan, Director of Special Education