Online Low Incidence Presentations
The following online presentations are offered as professional development resources for school personnel who work with students with low incidence disabilities.
- Physically Impaired Category: An Overview for Educators and Paraprofessionals (2017) Infinitec Production*
Traumatic Brain Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury: An Overview for MN Educators (2017) Infinitec Production*
- Traumatic Brain Injury: An Overview for MN Paraprofessionals (2017) Infinitec Production*
- Concussion in Children & Youth: A Guide for School Personnel (2017)
- Concussion 101: A Review for School Nurses November 29, 2016. Recorded webinar closed captioned
Other Health Disabilities
School Emergency Evacuation
- School Emergency Evacuation Presentation: John Swanson, Deputy State Fire Marshall (MN) (2017)
- School Emergency Evacuation Webinar: Beth Struve (Updated 2017)
- Special Evacuation Plans & Procedures for Schools (NE Metro #916 and Stillwater Area Public Schools)
*This online presentation was created as part of a collaborative partnership with Infinitec, a technology program of UCP Seguin of Greater Chicago that provides member-based training and education for schools in the Midwest, including Minnesota. For more information, visit http://www.myinfinitec.org/
The content of these presentations do not necessarily represent the policy of the federal Department of Education or the state Department of Education, and you should not assume endorsement by the federal or state government. Funding for the development of these presentations is made possible with a grant from the MN Department of Education. The source of the funds is federal award Special Education – Grants to States, CFDA 84.027A.